There’s no easier app on the market – just ask your customers to check-in with the free Loyalzoo app
Exploit the full reach of mobile
Put your loyalty cards in the Loyalzoo app and get your customers to choose you every time. Simply ask them to check-in via the app – and you’ll get to know their names too!
Work on that stickiness factor!
Loyalzoo is more than just a loyalty card app. By pushing promotions directly to their phones, you get to boost customer retention and increase sales in those quiet times.
Get free organic marketing
When customers sign up to the Loyalzoo app using Facebook, their check-ins automatically appear in their friends’ Facebook feed, giving you valuable word-of-mouth exposure.
It’s quicker than stamping a card
An app-based loyalty card is ideal for busy places. When customers check-in via their smartphone they appear instantly on your merchant app. Simply tap to give points or stamps.
Hear what other merchants think
Repeat customers are the bread and butter of the small business, we can see who’s checked in — it means we know our regulars and learn what they like to drink. It goes down really well.
Most people carry smartphones these days so having a loyalty card on your phone makes perfect sense. With Loyalzoo we offer our customers a very simple way to get their points and rewards. From teenagers to the older generation, everyone is getting in on the act!
Loyalzoo really keeps our customers coming back. We’ve just needed to promote the app to our new and old customers, after that everything just takes off. Getting repeat business has got a lot easier; and it’s fun!
Start using Loyalzoo in your store today
What do I get with a Loyalzoo plan?
A Loyalzoo subscription:
- Offers a choice of virtual stamp cards or flexible points to implement the program that best suits your business
- Works for all your customers, as long as they have a smartphone
- Includes everything you need to promote your programme, including POS material such as stickers and props
- Lets you and your staff welcome customers by name, and offer a better customer experience
- Gives you access to monitoring the performance of your loyalty program from your own Control Panel
- Allows you to send special promotions directly to your customers’ phones
- Requires no contract and no commitment, you can cancel at any time!
Are there any setup fees or other extra charges, such as sales tax or VAT?
No, we charge no setup fees, and our monthly price includes everything. UK VAT (value added tax) is charged on top of our prices only for UK customers.
How do Loyalzoo Promotions differ from my Loyalty Programs?
Your Loyalzoo loyalty program is the essential part of your rewards scheme, and it is meant to incentivise repeat business. Examples are “buy 8 coffees get one free” and “get 20% off after spending £100″.
Loyalzoo promotions are time limited offers, such as “get 30% off any main course next week Mon to Fri” and “join us for Christmas drinks this Friday at the Jolly Gardener”. Promotions can be set to last up to two weeks, and your customers will be notified of their creation via push notification directly to their phone.
Can I send more promotion messages than the ones allowed in my plan?
Yes. There is a charge of $15 for each additional message.
What do I need in my shop to run Loyalzoo?
The Loyalzoo merchant app (the one you have to use to see your customer check-ins and give them stamps/points), runs on any Apple or Android device (tablet or phone). We do recommend tablets though, as they provide a better experience to you and your staff. You can also run it on a laptop/desktop computer and in most PC-based till systems using a browser window.
You will also need a stable internet connection. We recommend using broadband/WiFi, although a stable 3G connection will work too.
What kind of loyalty program can I create in Loyalzoo?
Two types of program can be created:
- You can have digital stamp cards, which emulate the cardboard punchcards everybody is very familiar with. In this case, you’ll be able to create up to three stamp cards. This is ideal for cafes, beauty salons, health centres, delis, bakeries, or any business that may use stamp cards.
- Alternatively, you can implement a points based system, similar to the ones used by airlines and large supermarkets. You’ll be able to decide how many points customers get (e.g. 1 point for every pound spent), and define up to three rewards. Ideal for restaurants, gastro pubs, boutiques, or any other business with a diverse range of products/services.
What shall I do with customers already using my cardboard punch cards?
Just create in Loyalzoo the same digital stamp card you offer with your punch cards. Then when customers show up with the cards, just give them the same number of stamps in the app.
How long does it take to activate my account?
As soon as you have completed the signup form, you will be up and running. You will be able to create your loyalty programs (based on points or digital punch cards) immediately.
Your shop/cafe/restaurant will be visible to your customers within the Loyalzoo app as soon as you create your first digital stamp card or points scheme.
What if I need help?
Please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 1 (617) 982 1353.