Goals and objectives
- Taking inbound enquiries with the best customer service possible;
- Making outbound communication to ensure customers are using the software to the best of their ability;
- Assisting the Loyalzoo team with the implementation of foreign languages, verbally and written;
- Taking direction to support the team as necessary;
- Contributing ideas to the development of product and processes.
Duties and responsibilities
- Answering online enquiries with fast responses and helpful manner;
- Answering phone calls with outstanding and clear communication;
- Being the first point of contact for new customers;
- Making outgoing calls to new customers, taking them through the system and answering any queries;
- Being on-call out of hours when required;
- Actioning customer requests;
- Escalating and assigning requests to other team members as required;
- Emailing excel spreadsheets;
- Translating written content to/from foreign languages;
- Performing voice-overs in foreign languages.
Experience and requirements
- Customer service and sales experience (in the tech industry is a plus);
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Native or fluent (verbal and written) in Spanish or other European language;
- Exceptional organisational and multitasking skills;
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, flexibility, work ethic and empathy;
- Passion for entrepreneurial communities;
- Proficient computer skills.
Loyalzoo is a successful software start-up that is looking for outstanding and creative team members to further its growth. We are a small team much like family and although we can sometimes be serious, we also like to have fun in a relaxed office environment.
We’re a mobile loyalty app for small retailers and eateries, working with merchants in the USA and UK. We provide best-in-class technology to replace paper punch cards and plastic cards with super elegant technology that helps retailers grow revenue organically.
To apply, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.