We often hear how millennials (people aged between 18 and 34) are less loyal customers than the older generations in the golden days, ie. pre apps and mainstream internet. And with millenials set to take over the workforce and big parts of the spend-force in the next 5 years, it may sound scary. But is it true? Read more
Thinking about investing in a custom branded app for your business? Read this first.
Brands and businesses are releasing their own apps every second of every day. But there is little proof that it makes an enormous difference in increasing customers’ loyalty. New stats from TNS and Ampersand Mobile, suggest that users in fact see these apps as just more advertising – a one-way street of marketing designed to make them spend more. Read more
Frictionless experience for customers and staff
London – Loyalzoo today announced the commercial release of its new POS integration following a successful pilot scheme at the London School of Economics. The company’s new offering means that merchants can capture data in real time from Windows-based service tills and can use this to award loyalty points. They are able to run their own mobile-based loyalty program with zero impact on till operations.
There are as many ways with loyalty as with everything else – but the majority fall into three main categories; Read more
- Customers love loyalty points
- There’s no mess or forgotten cards
- It creates positive buzz around your business
- You can keep track of which of your customers use it
- And you can reach them directly using push technology
- It puts your brand where your customers are – on their smartphone
- Rewards can incentivise further spend – e.g. an in-store voucher
- Your rewards are flexible and can be changed at any time
- It gives your customers another reason to choose you, every time
- Because it shows customers that you value them
- It gives you a chance to connect with the customer
- And it appeals to our nature – people love rewards!
- Members of a loyalty program spend more
- And they spend more often
- Loyal customers are less price-sensitive
- And have a higher average spend
- You can give points to customers wherever they are
- With whichever method you choose
- You can reward any action – purchase, retweet, share etc.
- And it’s an incentive for new customers too
- More loyal customers increase revenue by up to 70%
- And it saves money on advertising
- Because it gives you free word-of-mouth marketing
- Loyal customers will bring their friends
- And tell everyone about it
- It doesn’t clutter your customers wallets and purses
- A good loyalty program will strengthen you brand
- And makes customers more engaged –
- They become your brand advocates
- It is easy to maintain – it’s all in one place
- You can track results and see how your customers use it
- Unlike traditional paper cards, it cannot be abused
- You can tailor your rewards to your marketing efforts or vice versa
- It is affordable and easy – it takes minutes to set up
If you want to find out more about how you can create your digital loyalty program with Loyalzoo, have a look at what you can do with our loyalty app here.